Monday, February 13, 2012

Day 44/Feb 13: My Christmas Gift

I was finally able to use my Christmas gift from my hubby. I LOVE IT!!!! When I whipped the butter for the buttercream frosting I was sooooo amazed at how fluffy and creamy the butter got. And the cupcakes were incredibly moist!!!! YUMMY!! BTW I made mocha cupcakes... my hubby's favorite along with his fellow coworkers. I took a few pics and decided to post more than one of them. :0) I made 4 dozen cupcakes. I only photographed the ones that stayed home. LOL

I love my kitchen aid! It's so shiny!

I really like the reflection of the cupcakes on the stainless steel bowl.


Yummy mocha cupcakes!

2 comments:

  1. what an awesome gift! Love the composition on these too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love it! Makes baking a lot easier! My arm doesn't get tired. LOL

      Delete