Monday, January 2, 2012

Day 2: How did I do this?


So, I was taking random shots everywhere around the house and I decided to snap a few of the flowers my hubby got for New Year's Eve. So, I'm posting 2 pics. I really like the colors of this flower. My husband said the florist said they come in from Ecuador. Pretty neat. Then, playing around with the different focuses, I somehow got the other shot of the flowers. How did I do this? How did I do this? How did I do this?! I have no clue. LOL Oh well, at least it's a fun shot. 
I would categorize it as bokeh or a different perspective? What do you think?

4 comments:

  1. The flowers are beautiful - GO ERIK!!! As far as the second shot - it's crazy on your eyes. LOL It's not a bokeh... looks almost like a fisheye of some sort.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's amazing! I love the second shot!! How did you do that? PS or with your camera or what!! That's awesome!! c=

    ReplyDelete
  3. if it's not a fish eye jamie it looks like a camera tilt! Whatever it is it,s cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL Thanks ladies. I don't know what I did... LOL :0( I wish I did because I would love to recreate it! I did it with my Nikon D7000. I think I took the flash off, focused on the flower, and as I took the pic I moved backwards (or forwards) and snapped the pic. I THINK that's what I did. LOL Hmm.... more experimentation must be done! :0)

    ReplyDelete