Sunday, January 22, 2012

Day 21/Jan 21: Bubbles

I know it's a day late, but I've been very sick. Ugh... I really don't like colds. LOL Yesterday, while giving my baby boy a bath, I decided I needed to take pictures of something, so I decided on the bubbles. Funny thing is, I didn't realize there was a photo challenge to shoot bubbles. LOL Funny how things happen. :0)

 The turtle thermometer looks happy as a lark floating around. LOL


Pretty color tones to make the bubbles stand out.



My son's toys peeking out of from under the bubbles. (It's the rim of a sand pail, in case you're wondering.)

2 comments:

  1. Kudos! Two in one for you! c= I love the turtle! Bubbles make for cool bokeh shots c= which I just am in love with bokeh! Hope the Lord puts his hands on you and you start feeling better soon! Seems like everyone has some sort of crud this time of year. I just too my last prednisone and can't shake this cold because of the fog. I feel your pain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... Thanks Heather (it's Heather, right?) for the prayers and support. I love bokeh, just still figuring it all out. LOL And, yes, EVERYONE seems to be sick right now. I'll pray for you as well for your speedy recovery. This crud just sucks. :0(

    ReplyDelete